Workshop : The Art of Flower Photography
Workshop : The Art of Flower Photography I
From Lightroom through Photoshop, this one-day workshop will take you step-by-step through the tools I use to process my images, including Photoshop layers/masking, Nik filters and Topaz filters.
The morning will be spent reviewing the steps I take and tools I use to create an image, along with a demonstration of how I process an image from raw to finished art work.
There will be a 30 minute break for lunch (included with the workshop).
The afternoon is spent setting up simple floral arrangements for students to photograph, followed by hands-on image processing.
Workshop Hours: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Workshop limited to 3 participants
Location: 14 Buswell Ave - Methuen, MA 01844
Class size: Limited to 3 attendees
1. Laptop with Lightroom, Photoshop, Nik and Topaz filters installed. (Minimum filters necessary: Nik's Color Effect Pro or Topaz Adjust, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Simplify, Topaz Glow and Topaz Impressions. If you aren't sure you want to invest in filters yet, you can download 30-day trials before you come.)
2. Comfortable editing RAW images using Lightroom and Photoshop.
What you will need to bring:
1. Camera & Tripod
2. Lens/lenses (macro or telephoto lens such as 18-55, 18-200, etc)
3. Laptop and cord, flash memory card reader or cord to connect camera to laptop
4. Photoshop and Lightroom with Nik and Topaz filters.
5. Paper notebook and pen/pencil for note taking.
6. Optional: Wacom or other drawing tablet; Flash
Refund Policy: Cancellations 30 days prior to the workshop will be refunded the full cost of the workshop less $20.00 handling fees. No refunds will be issued for cancellations within 30 days prior to the date of the workshop.